10 holiday gifts for beer lovers
What do you get someone that loves beer? Well, that question is simple: beer. But, what else do you get them? Here are some great holiday gift ideas. Cheers!
- Phone Case Beer Opener – don’t fret, opening your brew is simple with this iPhone case. Plus, they’ll never leave home without it now.
- Beer flight Paddle & Glassware – For some, one beer style is never enough. Snag one of these flight paddles and mix it up with more variety.
- Mini Kegerator – Have a draft beer from the comfort of your own home. This mini kegerator holds a 5L mini keg.
- Cooler with wheels – Football, race weekend and summer holidays go great with this next gift. There’s nothing better than an ice-cold beer in the summer. Well, except for another one.
- Pint glasses – Get back to the basics with new pint glasses.
- Neon – Nothing makes the man/woman cave light up like a good ole neon.
- T-shirt or hoodie – If you get them beer apparel, they can proudly show everyone their favorite brew.
- Corkcicle Chillsner – Keeps beer chilled – period.
- Indy Brew Bus tickets – Tour Indianapolis brewers in a fun, green bus. If you buy two, they may even take you, too.
- Beer Fridge – It is ever beer lovers dream to have fridge devoted solely to beer, right?
Don’t like any of these suggestions? Maybe just stick to beer.