The warming temperatures, long sunny days, and a calendar packed full of fun Indiana events can only mean one thing – it’s summer time! AND Barefoot is super excited to celebrate the #SpritzerSeason with you.
Adding ice to your spritzer is a great way to ensure that it stays chilled for longer. This summer, stay on point with your spritzer fashion by adding some colorful fruits to your ice!
- Gather your favorite fruits and/or cocktail herbs like mint.
- Finely chop fruits and herbs before placing them into empty ice cube trays (we’ve paired strawberries and blueberries together, as well as lime and mint, but kept raspberries and kiwis on their own).
- Fill the empty ice cube trays with water.
- Place the ice cube trays in the freezer overnight.
- Mix and match your Spritzer Season Fruit Ice Cubes with your favorite Barefoot Refresh Spritzer and enjoy!
<Picture courtesy of Barefoot wines>