Barefoot BBQ Chicken à la Moscato
8 chicken breasts (or, if preferred, any combo of breasts; thighs; drumsticks)
½ bottle (750mL) Barefoot Moscato
1 stick of butter
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Marinate chicken in 1/2 bottle of Moscato for 8 hours.
- Melt one stick of butter in saucepan and add paprika and garlic salt.
- Grill should be hot but on a low setting. Grill chicken for approximately 20 minutes taking care to turn it every 5 minutes or so.
- Begin basting chicken and and continue to turn it until sauce is finished or for approximately another 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite grilled vegetables and rice and, of course, the remaining Barefoot Moscato!