That’s right, despite the warm then cold then warm then cold Indiana weather it’s time that time again for summer brews! AND, this year we are packing your shelves with flavors from lemon and honey to strawberry and peach.
So, without further ado, and in no particular order, here are some great summer selections to keep you cool.
- Sam Adams Summer – From the blazing yellow of the afternoon sun to the fiery orange of an evening sunset to the electric blue tint of a summer night, the colors of Summer Ale and its crisp, citrusy flavor, are your perfect companion anywhere, anytime. Lemon peel, grains of paradise and Hallertau Mittelfrueh and Saaz Noble hops. 4.2% ABV
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest – Crisp, golden, dry and incredibly drinkable, Summerfest has a delicate and complex malt flavor and spicy and floral hop character. 5.0% ABV
- Shiner Strawverry Blonde – Made with juicy homegrown strawberries along with pale and wheat malts for an easy-to-drink, crisp finish. 4.3% ABV
- Magic Hat Mother Lager – A revolutionary Euro-style lager with a mild malt sweetness, finishing with an assertive hop bitterness. 5.0% ABV
- Leinie’s Summer Shandy – Leinenkugel’s® Summer Shandy is a traditional weiss beer with refreshing natural lemonade flavor that makes it the perfect summer beer. 4.2% ABV
- Leinie’s Canoe Paddler – This Kölsch-style beer is brewed with a touch of rye for a slightly spicy flavor and clean, dry finish. It’s a take on a German classic that’s perfect for winding down and relaxing. 5% ABV.
- Blue Moon Summer Honey – Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat is crafted with clover honey and orange peel for a refreshing taste that makes the most of sun-soaked days.
- Redd’s Peach – Coming soon!
- Redd’s Wicked Strawberry Kiwi – Coming soon!
- New Belgium Juicy Watermelon – Cool off with this refreshingly fruity summer beer brewed with watermelons and limes. 5% ABV
- Sun King Pachange Mexican – Pachanga is a Mexican-Style Lager with a crisp malt flavor and thirst-quenching character, perfect for hot days in the summer sun.
- Sun King Alrye’d Alrye’d Alrye’d – Alrye’d Alrye’d Alrye’d is a Rye IPA brewed with Crystal hops from Michigan for a pronounced dankness, citrusy bright character, and an agreeable spiciness that plays well with its rye malt base.