Cooler restrictions, corporate athlete and adopt-a-store
Posted in Monarch Matters
Monarch Matters is a blog dedicated to keeping employees up-to-date on company-wide events and happenings. Each Monday morning, you will receive a text or email notification when the information is live.
In this edition:
- Sales – Josh Brown talked cooler restrictions and tips for packing your cooler on Fox 59 this morning. Watch it here.
- Sales – Please adopt-a-store for Memorial Day week! The grocery division is working hard to make sure stores are stocked, but greatly appreciates all help! See Kevin Miller to sign up.
- Sales – Yuengling is the “Official Beer of Lucas Oil Raceway.” Dos Equis is also a partner and sponsor of the beer garden.
- Wellness – The Corporate Athlete training is now open to all employees and spouses and can be completed in-person or online. If you would like to participate, please let your manager know.
- HR – The Kings Island trip is scheduled for June 10. You must sign up by June 5. See Mike Burkhardt for more information.