Snow is falling, temperatures are low and Santa is filling up his sleigh with toys. That can only mean one thing – we are in the thick of the holiday season! What better way to celebrate than hosting a vino inspired winter soiree with your closest friends? Whether your tastes are sweet, spicy, dry or buttery, we’ve got you covered with these party themes.
- Wine and cheese social – If you’re a vino lover AND also love le fromage, this is your kind of party! Plus, tomorrow we are featuring exactly which wines you can pair with your favorite cheese selections.
- Mystery wine sampling soiree – Ask all your guest to bring a bottle of wine in a paper bag. Then, pour everyone a sample of each wine and see if they can guess the varietal based on taste. Winner gets the best White Elephant gift – Psh, yeah, right.
- Tasting Life wine party – Impress your friends with this one. Have an expert at Tasting Life come in and talk about wines at your holiday party. The best part? The wine expert is free when you buy the Tasting Life wine box. Each box includes 6 bottles of wine.
- Holiday wine mixer – There are so many great mixology recipes that call for wine. You can spice it up with a mulled wine punch or add some bubbles with a champagne cocktail.
- Wine gift exchange – It’s so popular to have a gift exchange during the holidays. Why not change it up and ask guests to bring a wrapped bottle of wine. Run the exchange like a White Elephant where guests can steal and swap bottles. Everyone wins because everyone leaves with a bottle!
Do you have a holiday wine party idea? We want to hear about it.