Leinenkugel Honey Weiss Pancakes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Leinenkugel Honey Weiss, room temperature (or Summer Shandy for a lemonade-flavored pancake)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs on a medium speed until frothy. Stir in beer, milk, and melted butter just until combined.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter on a hot, greased griddle. When batter rises and edges appear dry, turn pancakes over. Makes 18 pancakes.