Monarch Matters is a blog dedicated to keeping employees up-to-date on company-wide events and happenings. Each Monday morning, you will receive a text or email notification when the information is live.
In this edition:
- Corporate: Monarch has donated six acres of land at the back of the property for use as a community garden. See story here.
- Recruiting: Monarch was named a Best Place to Work by the Indiana Chamber and a Top Place to Work by the Indianapolis Star again in 2017!
- Warehouse: The new package cooler is up and running. Racking will begin in the next few months.
- Transportation: We are still hiring summer helpers! Please recommend the position to any friends and family.
- Wellness: Active points are worth DOUBLE on Wednesdays in May.
- Sales: Memorial Day is right around the corner and that means it is time to Adopt a Store and help the grocery division merchandise. Please watch for an email from Kevin Miller this week.
- MCF: Volunteer with the MCF at STAR Soccer this Saturday! More information by joining their Facebook group here.
Do you have an update you would like included? Please submit it to Amanda Fruland.