Mixology Monday: Coronarita
Not all goods things have you go with the dip in temperature. Despite blustery conditions, the Coronarita is always in season. It’s a simple, delicious drink that will remind you of the hot, summer months!
- 12 oz Corona (multiple by number of drinks)
- 12 oz Tequila
- 12 oz Limeade
- 12 oz Sprite
- Mix Tequila, Limeade and Sprite using a pitcher or blender.
- Pour over ice for on the rocks or add ice to blender for frozen drink.
- Stick one bottle of Corona upside down inside a salt-rimmed glass.
- Garnish with lime and add straw.