Looking to take a break from the booze after the holidays? There are plenty of fun and creative ways to enjoy ‘Dry January’ without being bored as you let your body detox off the holiday excess. Join us and Angela Ganote with Fox 59 to explore some alcohol free options to enjoy this month!
NON-ALCOHOLIC PRODUCTS IN SEGMENT:
- Heineken 00
- Lagunitas Hop Water
- Pabst NA
- Clearly Canadian Wild Cherry Sparkling Water
- Clearly Canadian Country Raspberry Sparkling Water
- Henry’s Black Cherry Soda
Ray’s Raspberry Boozeless
- 1 bottle Country Raspberry Clearly Canadian
- 1 tsp non-alcoholic bitters
- 4-6 ripe raspberries
Muddle raspberries and 1 tsp bitters in the bottom of a large tumbler. Top with a generous amount of ice. Fill remainder of the tumbler with Clearly Canadian Country Raspberry. Stir and enjoy.
Jim’s January Juicer
- 1 bottle Clearly Wild Cherry Clearly Canadian
- 1 can Henry’s Black Cherry Soda
- 4-6 Maraschino cherries
- Dash vanilla extract
Muddle half of cherries and a drop of vanilla extract in bottom of large tumbler. Top with generous amount of ice. Fill half of glass with Clearly Canadian Wild Cherry. Fill remaining half with Henry’s Black Cherry Soda. Top with remaining Maraschino cherries. Stir and enjoy.
Angela’s “Beach Day” Mocktail
- ¾ cup Non-alcoholic Pabst beer
- 1 cup pure pineapple juice
- Juice from 1 lime
- Simple Syrup
- Pour beer, pineapple juice, and lime juice into glass.
- Add simple syrup to taste
- Garnish with slice of pineapple or lime and serve immediately.
PRODUCTS TO TRY FOR A DRY-ISH JANUARY:
And lastly, for those of you looking for more of a ‘Dry-ish January’, we have some great low-alcohol, low calorie beer options that might just be the perfect fit:
- Fountain Square Hometown Light
- Saint Archer Gold
- Miller 64
- Truly Berry
- White Claw Mango
- Lagunitas Daytime IPA