Indianapolis, IN – 11/7/2019 – Monarch Beverage has been recognized as one of the 2019 finalists of the Healthiest Employers of Indiana, a nationally recognized awards program powered by the Springbuk Health Intelligence Platform.
Applicants to the Healthiest Employers awards program were evaluated across six key categories, representing a holistic view of employee wellbeing: Culture and Leadership Commitment, Foundational Components, Strategic Planning, Communication and Marketing, Programming and Interventions, and Reporting and Analytics. All companies who applied to the awards program were ranked according to the proprietary Healthiest Employers Index, a 1-100 rubric for employee wellbeing programming.
Monarch Beverage was honored on October 11th, 2019 for their outstanding commitment to employee health and exceptional corporate health programming. As an award finalist, Monarch Beverage has demonstrated a strong commitment to the health and wellbeing of their team members.
A few examples of our employee wellness programs include:
- Free healthy snacks around building
- On-site medical clinic staffed with a Physician, Physician Assistant, and Registered Nurse that is free to employees and their families to use
- Free prescriptions
- On-site Registered Dietitian and Health Coach
- On-site Physical Therapist and Athletic Trainer
- Cardio & Weight Gym
- X-Train Gym
- Weekly exercise classes
- A variety of health & wellness programs to help employees strive toward a healthier life (weight loss programs, emotional health programs, financial health resources, tobacco & nicotine cessation programs)
- A variety of employee incentives for participating in positive wellness choices (HSA contributions or cash rewards for hitting goals!)
We believe that having happy and healthy employees keeps us a top place to work in Indiana! Come see what we’re all about.
If you’d like to explore Springbuk and the Healthiest Employers Program further, please feel free to check out their blog!