Monday Mixology: Beer-based Sangria
Finally, there is a sangria recipe out there for all the beer lovers. This recipe is simple and a party pleaser.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 orange, sliced
- Five 12-ounce bottles of wheat beer
Here’s how you do it:
- Combine grapes, oranges, apples, grape juice and vodka in a pitcher and refrigerate for 1-8 hours. The longer the more infused with flavor.
- Pour mixture to fill half a wine glass.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with beer.
- Stir gently and enjoy!
Beer we recommend: