Monday Mixology: Party Punch
If you’re having friends over for Halloween, this is a simple recipe that will knock their socks off. It’s so good, it’s scary.
What you’ll need:
- Bottle of Syrah
- 3 bottles of Mike’s Hard Black Cherry Lemonade
- 2 apples – one red, one green, cored and sliced
- 2 cups frozen sweet cherries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
Here’s how you make it:
- Pour wine into a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add fruit and let sit in refrigerator for a few hours.
- Right before your party starts, add the club soda and Mike’s Hard Lemonade.