With so many winter and Christmas brews out there, how do you know which is the right one for you? Rigo, one of our beer experts in Carmel, is helping Hoosiers take the guesswork out of making a holiday selection. For the next 12 days, he’s trying a new winter seasonal beer and writing about it using the hashtag #Rigos12BeersofChristmas.
Check back daily for a new review. You can also follow Rigo on Twitter here.
Here’s his lineup:
- Sierra Nevada Celebration
- Samuel Adams Winter Lager
- Bell’s Winter White
- Leinenkugel’s Cranberry Ginger Shandy
- Leinenkugel’s Snowdrift Vanilla Porter
- Schlafly Christmas Ale
- Southern Tier 2XMas
- New Belgium Brewery Accumulation
- Jolly Traveler
- Magic Hat Snow Roller
- Samuel Smith’s Winter Welcome Ale