Six Leinenkugel’s mixers we love
MORE ABOUT LEINENKUGEL BREWING COIf you’ve been lucky enough to visit the Leinenkugel’s Brewery in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, then you probably already know about their beer mixology. First, you tour the brewery and then head back to the Leinie Lodge for some beer sampling. During tastings, folks are encourage to mix a couple brews together and personalize their experience.
Here are some of the combos that we love.
- Black Bear – Creamy Dark with a splash of Berry Weiss. It tastes just like a rich, delicious berry dessert.
- Sunset Red – Made up of 3/4 Red Lager and 1/4 Sunset Wheat. Pour the Red Lager in your glass then pour the sunset wheat down the middle of the glass. It’s pretty PLUS good.
- Bumble Bee – Equal parts Creamy Dark and Honey Weiss. Makes for a buzz-tacular drinking experience!
- Honey Bear – Equal parts Honey Weiss and Berry Weiss makes for a classic, easy-to-drink mixer.
- Pink Lemonade – This is a PERFECT summer mixology. Combine equal parts Summer Shandy and Berry Weiss. Yum, yum, yum.
- Sunny Bear – Combine 4/5 Sunset Wheat and 1/5 Berry Weiss in a glass. Garnish with an orange peel and wait for all your friends to ask you what’s in your glass.
Do you have a Leinenkugel mixology recipe? We want to hear about it. Cheers!