It’s that time again! Every October, Coors Light and Monarch Beverage raise money for St. Jude Children’s Hospital. Proceeds help pay for all expenses incurred during a child’s stay as well as cutting-edge research.
Did you know?
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened in 1962.
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing and food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- On average, St. Jude has more than 67,000 patient visits each year.
- St. Jude is where doctors send their toughest cases because St. Jude has the world’s best survival rates for the most aggressive childhood cancers.
Next time you head out for a beer, consider donating to such a great cause.
Here’s how you can help:
- Buy a St. Jude and Coors Light pumpkin pinup, pictured above, at your favorite retail location. Cost is $1.
- Check out our online auction between Oct 24th to Oct 31st for a chance to take home some unique beer swag: https://www.32auctions.com/stjudembc2019
- If you’re interested in making a direct contribution, contact us.