Monarch Matters is a blog dedicated to keeping employees up-to-date on company-wide events and happenings. Each Monday morning, you will receive a text and email notification when the information is live.
In this edition:
- SALES – SweetWater launches today. Look for it out in the market and let your friends know!
- SALES – Zima launches on June 12 as a limited time item.
- MARKETING – Brent Bowen shows us how to pack your basket for the perfect wine picnic. Watch here.
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE – On Monday, June 12, a concrete project will impact all employees. We are reshaping the curb on the exit side of the parking lot. All traffic exiting during the morning and early afternoon will be required to use the entrance lane. Please be extra cautious and patient. Additional asphalt work will impact the east and south truck lots.
- SOUTHERN – This weekend, the Southeast team participated in the Fest of Ale – pouring samples from 74 suppliers at 33 tables! Thank you to everyone who helped out!
- MCF – Don’t miss the MCF car wash THIS Friday! Raffle tickets are on sale all week for the Def Leppard concert.
- WELLNESS – June is the final month of Virgin Pulse Q2. Reach 12,000 points by June 30 to earn your $100! June 30 is also the fitness reimbursement submission deadline.
Want your update included next week? Contact Amanda Fruland.